I took a blogging class at the library this past week just to see what it was all about. It struck me as a great way to keep up with each other without having to join facebook. I went ahead and created a blog called "Sjoberg" but couldn't come up with a creative idea for a good first post. Then, while celebrating Mom's 84th birthday this evening, she and Dad told us all about Mark, Tom & Jim finding new information about our Sjoberg roots. "Perfect," I thought, "here is something to get us started!" Would you guys be interested in sharing what you've found with the rest of us?
I was thinking that we'd keep this blog accessible only to Bill & MaryAnn and their progeny (and spouses) as a place to share family news, pictures, political observations, or whatever. Any thoughts, comments, suggestions?
If I can figure out how to do this, I'll "invite" everyone in the family for whom I have an e-mail address....could you help by sending me addresses of any of your family members that I haven't included? Once we get things rolling, we can limit viewership so that only family members can access the blog.
I need addresses for Patty, Tim, Meghan, Emily, Dan, Berit, Billy, Allie, Jack, Mary Claire and Mark. Apparently, you must have a g-mail account (free) to join.
-Kate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why did I not know that your family was Swedish. Did I know once and forget with my dim brain..or not know at all.????? Here we have maternal parents from Oland and Gotenborg....yeah Swedes... I need a Swedish license plate instead of the Irish...alas..that would not go over well.
ReplyDelete